Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Connector Type:||FCAPC||Fiber Type:||G652D|
|Cable Jacket:||PVC/LSZH||Application:||FTTX PON CATV|
fiber optic cable patch cord,
fiber optic jumper
Low Insertion Loss FCAPC Fiber Optic Patch Cable For Local Area Network
Patch Cords are used to provide optical connection for fiber optic electronics. The use of the patch cord provides a quick and easy method for routing fiber patches in data centers, head-ends, cellular hubs and central offices.
FC stands for Fixed Connection. It is fixed by way of threaded barrel housing. FC connectors are generally constructed with a metal housing and are nickel-plated.
(1) Ceramic Ferrule;
(2) High return loss;
(3) Low insertion loss;
(4) Good repeatability and and exchangeability;
(5) Excellent Polished and 100% tested;
(6) Complying with Telcordia ,GR-326-Core, IEC and RoHS Standard.
Local Area Network (LAN)
Data communication network
Telecommunication optical transmission network
Optical access network(OAN)
Active device termination
Fiber optics data transmission(FODT)
|Durability||≤0.2dB (1000 times mating)|
|Tensile Strengh||> 10kg|
|Temperature||≤0.2dB (-40+85 sustain 100 hours)|
|Humidity||≤0.2dB (+25+65 93 R.H.100 hours|
1. Professional manufacturer, 100% tested.
2. Customers solutions in days, not weeks.
3. Warmly services with careful attentions.
4. Can provide your specific inquiry within 24 hours.
5. Save much costs, bring more benefit for customer to expand business.
6. We have been 12 years experience in this field. We are the prefessional supplier that you can trust.
Contact Person: Doris