Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Place Of Origin:||United States||EINECS No.:||429-840-1|
|Type:||Epoxy Resin||Color:||A Black, B Amber|
|Shelf Life:||12 Months||Active Period:||180(min)|
fiber optic polishing film,
fiber optic polishing paper
AB Glue Fiber Optic Materials Optical Fiber Curing Adhesive Epoxy Resin Original
Two component heat curing epoxy adhesive, also known 353ND fiber bonding agent for the production of optical component, widely used in the production of fiber optic connectors.
|Product Name||High Temperature Epoxy EPO-TEK 353ND FIber Optic Epoxy Glue|
|Module Type||353ND FIber Optic Epoxy Glue|
|Viscosity (mixed)||3000~5000 cps|
|Glass Transition Temp||12°C|
Reasonable pot-life that allows for low temperature curing to be realized. It has an amber color change upon cure.
• NASA approved, low outgassing epoxy
• Semiconductor suggested applications: wafer-wafer bonding of CSP; fabrication of MEMs devices; flip chip underfill.
• Hybrid suggested applications: providing near hermetic seals in sensor devices, resisting high temperature packaging
• Down-Hole petrochemical fiber optic sensors, resisting >200°C field conditions
• Fiber optic adhesive designed to meet Telecordia 1221 - suggested applications:
• Sealing fiber into ferrules, transmitting light in the optical pathway from 800- 1550 nm range
• Fiber component packaging; adhesive for active alignment of optics, environmental seal of opto-package, V-groove arrays
• Medical suggested applications:
• Potting Fiber Optic bundles into SST ferrules for light guides and endoscopes, resisting sterilization cycles of autoclave, ETO, gamma, H202 plasma.
• Certified to USP Class VI Biocompatiblility Standards for medical implants; adhesive for catheter devices including stents and guide wires
• Electronics Assembly suggested applications:
• Used as dielectric layer in the fabrication of capacitors; laminating PZT ferroelectrics found in ultrasound or ink-jetting devices
• Impregnating and insulating copper coil windings in motors and inductor coils. Bonding ferrite cores and magnets.
• Structural grade epoxy found in Hard-Disk drive devices; bonding of SST metals, kapton, and magnets
Contact Person: Doris