Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Fiber Optic Patch Panel/ODF||Application:||FTTH FTTB FTTX Network|
|Capacity:||12/24/36/48/72/96 Or Customized||Color:||Black/Gray Or Cusomized|
|Connector Port:||LC,SC,FC,ST Etc||Installations:||Wall-mounted/Rack Type|
fiber optic termination box,
fiber fast connector
48 Ports Rack Mount FTTH Products ODF Fixed Rack Mount Fiber Optic Termination Box
The terminal box series is the auxiliary equipment of the terminal wiring in the optical fiber transmission and communication network. The terminal box is mainly used for the fixing of fiber optic cable terminal, the splicing of fiber optic cable and pigtail and the storage and protection of residual fiber.
An optical distribution frame (ODF) is a frame used to provide cable interconnections between communication facilities, which can integrate fiber splicing, fiber termination, fiber optic adapters & connectors and cable connections together in a single unit. It can also work as a protective device to protect fiber optic connections from damage.
Rack mount ODF is usually modularity in design with firm structure. It can be installed on the rack with more flexibility according to the fiber optic cable counts and specifications. This kind of optical distribution system is more convenient and can provide more possibilities to the future variations. Most of the rack mount ODF is 19", which ensures that they can be perfectly installed on to the commonly used standard transmission rack.
1) Standard size, light weight and reasonable structure
2) Splice tray inside changeable
3) Can be used in 19''standard distribution frame
4) Suitable for ribbon and single fiber
5) Various panel plate to fit different adapter interface
6) Front mark on the plate is easy for identification and operation
7) Come with fiber optic pigtails and adapters
8) Easy for management and operation
Contact Person: Doris