Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||FTTH FTTB FTTX Network||Material:||PC|
|Color:||Black||Number Of Fibers Per Tray:||24|
|Max. Number Of Trays:||8||Max. Number Of Fibers:||192|
fiber optic termination box,
optical termination box
192 Core FTTH Products Horizontal Fiber Optic Cable Joint Box Fiber Splice Enclosure
Horizontal/Inline fiber optic splice closures are made of excellent engineering supply different ports types, fittings and different fiber optic core numbers for Horizontal/inline fiber optic splice closures. The main application for horizontal fiber optic splice closure is in CATV, telecommunications and fiber optic networks. They are suitable for protecting optical fiber splices in straight through and branching applications, and can be used in aerial, duct and direct buried fiber optic cable projects.
The product can be applied in the straight line and branch line(one into two, one into three)connections of optical cables within the diameter of 22mm(φ), all types and structures, when laid overhead ,in the pipeline, underground. Meanwhile, it is also applied to the connection of all-plastic city phone cables.
The closure adopts horizontal mechanical sealing
and advanced internal structure design.
It can be installed two 1:8 or one 1:16 PLC splitter.
16 pcs 2*3mm drop cable both ends in and out.
The closure is spacious enough for winding and storing fibers.
The patented sealing structure keep good sealing performance
after re-entry and re-using.
Easy open and close of closure with very little tool.
Main technical Specifications
|Diameter of Cable(mm)||Φ10~Φ22|
|No. of Cable Inlet/Outlet||Four|
|Number of Fibers per Tray||24(single core)|
|Max. Number of Trays||8|
|Max. Number of Fibers||192(single core)|
|Sealing of Shells||Self-adhesive tape|
1.choose the cable loop with proper outer diameter and let it go through the optical cable. Peel the cable , take off the outer and inner housing, as well as loose contract tube, and wash off the filling grease, leaving 1.1~1.6mfiber and 30~50mm steel core.
2. fix the cable pressing card and cable, together with cable reinforce steel core. If the diameter of the cable is less than 10mm, first bind the cable fixing point with adhesive tape till the diameter has reached 12mm, then fix it.
3. lead the fiber into the melting and connecting tray, fix heat contract tube and heat melt tube to one of the connecting fiber. After melting and connecting the fiber, move heat contract tube and heat melt tube and fix the stainless (or quartz)reinforce core stick ,make sure the connecting point is in the middle of the housing pipe. Heat the pipe to make the two into one. Put the protected joint into the fiber-laying tray.(one tray can lay 12 cores)
4. lay the left fiber in the melting and connecting tray evenly, and fix the winding fiber with nylon ties. Use the trays from the bottom up. After all the fiber has been connected, cover the top layer and fix it.
5. position it and use the earth wire in accordance with the project plan.
6.sealing the cable retainer nearing the inlet of splice closure and the joint of the cable rings with sealing tape. And close the unused inlets with plugs, with exposed concave parts of the plug sealed with tapes. Then put sealing trips into the sealing groove on the sides of the shell and grease the concave part of inlet of the body between the two parts of the shell. Then close the two parts of the shell and tighten it with stainless steel bolts. The bolts should be screwed tightly with balanced force.
7. according to the laying requirement, position and fix the hanging tool .
Contact Person: Doris